for "Medical Consumer Rights" and for "Consumer Safety"
advocates medical consumer protection and product safety for the people of Illinois. If
you have a complaint about an Illinois doctor, hospital or any type of medical consumer
complaint we urge you to contact us. We can help you with information such as who to
contact about your complaint, how to file a complaint, and how to document it.
Advocates are available to assist you.
FAIR's Useful Links
- Department of Professional Regulation
- State of
- Links to official state information.
- Department of Professional Regulation- Data Base of Registered Doctors
- This data base would allow any person with access to the
internet to look up any licensed professional in the State of Illinois... (if it was up
Department of Public Health
- Their mission statement is to promote health for all
citizens of Illinois through the prevention and control of disease and injury.
State Medical Society
- Links to Illinois County / Regional Medical Societies
- American Medical Association
- Professional association of physicians and medical students
dedicated to the health of America
- AMA's public data base that contains information on every licensed
physician in the United States
- U.S. Federal Government Agencies Directory
- A List of Federal Agencies on the Internet
- The Door to Open Government in ILLINOIS
Human Rights Act
- Chapter 775.
- Search the IHRC Database
- Search the Illinois Human Rights Act by key words.
National Institute on Safety and Health: